Cryospot 3 (Discontinued; by special order only)
The Cryospot 3 is our larger, full-featured cryogenic system. The Cryospot 3 is designed to fit GM or pulse-tube cryocoolers, air- or water-cooled compressors, and a rack of supporting electronics in its frame. Add the Sorption Fridge upgrade for all-day performance at 0.8K.
- Large 10" OD cryostat for larger customer assemblies
- Large 40K (8.75" OD) and 4K (8" OD) cold plates
- Flexibility to fit either a Gifford-McMahon cryocooler (up to 1W) or Pulse-Tube cryocooler (up to 1W) (specified at time of order)
- Customizable mounting hole pattern
- Easy to dismantle (1-person, 15-20 minutes, no crane/winch required)
- Enclosure with built-in 19" rack to house cryostat, compressor and electronics in one package
- Pneumatically actuated vacuum valve
- Temperature controller with touch-screen interface
- 110V, 220V, or 3-phase 208V, Air- or water-cooled He compressor (depending on cryocooler, specify at time of order)
- Approx. total dimensions (WxLxH): 24" x 44" x 55"
Sorption Fridge add-on:
- Freeze4 4He sorption fridge installed with all thermometry and control wiring
- FreezeControl software for sorption fridge control and one-click cooldown, cycling, scheduling cycles, graphical monitoring, temperature logging.
- Vibration isolation assembly
- Fiber optic, RF air/vacuum feedthroughs
- Oil-free vacuum pump and gauge
- Cryogenic nanopositioners
- See how this product compares to other Cryospot models.
- See specs and performance of our Freeze4 Sorption Fridge.
- Learn how a sorption fridge works.
- Compare cryocooler (PT vs GM) and compressor (air vs water-cooled) options.