The Cryospot 4LV is our low-vibration cryostat. The Cryospot 4LV incorporates a pulse-tube cryocooler, and has passive damping that removes vibrations from the cold head from reaching the sample stage. It has eight input/output ports. The Cryospot 4LV can be configured with either a 0.25W or 0.5W pulse-tube cryocooler, with the option of a remote-motor to further reduce vibrations. It is available with a 12h or 24h sorption fridge add-on for experiments at < 0.8K. The Cryospot 4 can support up to 16 detector channels, and can be extended to support 32 channels. Note: a low-vibration cryostat is not required for operating our fiber-coupled single-photon detectors.
- Compact 6" OD cryostat
- Fits 0.25W or 0.5W @ 4.2 K pulse-tube cryocooler
- Typical base temperature: < 2.7 K
- 8x KF40 ports. 7 available for user electrical/optical feedthroughs
- Table-top stand with swiveling assembly. Can be affixed to optics bench.
- Temperature controller with touch-screen interface
- 220V single-phase air- or water-cooled Helium compressor (0.25W PT cooler option) or 208V three-phase water-cooled Helium compressor (0.5W PT cooler option)
- Approx. total dimensions for Cryospot with stand (WxLxH): 10.75" x 11" x 30.7"
- Compressor dimensions: 16" x 15" x 18" (220V air-cooled) or 19" x 17" x 20" (220V water-cooled) or 15" x 18" x 28" (208V-3 phase, water-cooled).
Sorption Fridge add-on:
- Freeze4 4He sorption fridge installed with all thermometry and control wiring
- FreezeControl software for sorption fridge control and one-click cooldown, cycling, scheduling cycles, graphical monitoring, temperature logging.
- Vacuum & remote control package
- Lossless fiber optic and RF feedthroughs/heatsinks
- Cryogenic nanopositioners
- See how this product compares to other Cryospot models.
- See specs and performance of our Freeze4 Sorption Fridge.
- Learn how a sorption fridge works.
- Compare cryocooler (PT vs GM) and compressor (air vs water-cooled) options.
Contact us today for a quote on a standard or customized Cryospot 4M.