The Cryospot 4M is our most compact cryogenic system: so compact that the cryostat easily fits in a regular suitcase with room to spare! The Cryospot 4M has four input/output ports, vs eight in the Cryospot 4 or Cryospot 4LV. The Cryospot 4M is designed for 0.1W - 0.2W GM cryocoolers only. This system is ideal when vibrations from the GM cooler will not impact your experiment. Available with 12h, 24h, or 36+ hour sorption fridge add-on for experiments at 0.8K. The standard system can support 1-4 detector channels, but can be extended to support 16 channels.
- Compact 6" OD cryostat
- Fits 0.1W - 0.2W @ 4.2 K Gifford-McMahon cryocooler
- Typical base temperature: < 2.7 K
- 4x KF40 ports. 3 available for user electrical/optical feedthroughs
- Table-top stand with swiveling assembly. Can be affixed to optics bench.
- Temperature controller with touch-screen interface
- 110V or 208/230V, single-phase air- or water-cooled Helium compressor
- Approx. total dimensions for Cryospot with stand (WxLxH): 9.9" x 11" x 25.8"
- Compressor dimensions: 16" x 15" x 18" (110V air-cooled) or 19" x 17" x 20" (208/230V water-cooled) or 15" x 18" x 28" (208/230V air-cooled).
Sorption Fridge add-on:
- Freeze4 4He sorption fridge installed with all thermometry and control wiring
- FreezeControl software for sorption fridge control and one-click cooldown, cycling, scheduling cycles, graphical monitoring, temperature logging.
- Vacuum pump & remote control option
- Lossless fiber optic and RF feedthroughs/heatsinks
- Cryogenic nanopositioners
- See how this product compares to other Cryospot models.
- See specs and performance of our Freeze4 Sorption Fridge.
- Learn how a sorption fridge works.
- Compare cryocooler (PT vs GM) and compressor (air vs water-cooled) options.
Contact us today for a quote on a standard or customized Cryospot 4M.